Universal Time Clock / TotalPass — QuickBooks Plug-in Version 2.0.22
The QuickBooks Plug-in requires that you run the latest time clock software version.
Using Icon Time Systems industry leading QuickBooks Plug-in application, you can now directly import your employee hours from your time clock to QuickBooks quicker than ever. Icon Time Systems’ QuickBooks Plug-in offers unparalleled integration with QuickBooks Payroll, new features and greater simplicity. This one-of-a-kind application allows you to manage your employee time clock directly from QuickBooks, import regular and overtime hours and synchronize employees between both programs.
Simple Employee Setup — with the QuickBooks Plug-in, setting up your employees is quick and easy.
- Instantly export QuickBooks employees to your time clock.
- Easily import existing time clock employees to QuickBooks.
- Link your existing QuickBooks employees with employees preexisting in the time clock.
Straight Forward Configuration
- Automatically matches QuickBooks pay items with pay items in the time clock.
- Employee PIN numbers are automatically assigned to new employees.
Instantly Import Employee Hours
- Imports Regular and Overtime hours directly to QuickBooks Timesheets.
- Operating Systems — Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit), 7, or 8
- QuickBooks PRO or QuickBooks Premier (2006 and above) — must be installed and setup
- An established connection to the computer running QuickBooks
(Direct connection with USB or serial, network, VPN, or Internet)
- Save the file to your Windows Desktop
- After the download is complete, select RUN in the download window or double-click on the file downloaded to run the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the Setup Wizard page that should automatically appear after downloading and installing the Plug-In.