TotalPass Time Clock — USB Drivers
TotalPass USB Communication drivers allow you to connect your TotalPass Small Business Premium Time Clock directly to your PC using the USB cable included with your time clock package.
- Windows Vista 64 and 32 bit
- Windows 7 64 and 32 bit
- Windows 8 64 and 32 bit
- Windows 10 64 and 32 bit
Update Your Time Clock to the USB Compatible Software Version
- Download the update file here.
- Save the update file file to the root directory on a USB flash drive.
- Plug your time clock into the power.
- Once the time clock is booted up, the display shows the date and time, plug the flash drive into the bottom of the clock.
- The time clock will begin the update process and then reboot.
Install the USB Communication Drivers
- Connect the included USB cable to your PC.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to your time clock.
- Download the USB Communication Drivers file to your desktop, click here.
- Double-click on the file to run the installation.
- Follow the steps in the Installation Wizard to complete the install.
- Once complete, open your web browser and navigate to totalpass.timeclock
You will be directed to the time clock Login page. Refer to the Quick Start Guide, included in the time clock package, to complete time clock set up.
- Please note, do not include www or .com in the time clock website address.
- If, for some reason, this address (URL) does not work, go to http://172.20.20.1