TimeVue / TimeSource / SB-100 — USB to Serial Cable Software Drivers
The USBtoSerial.exe download contains the drivers for the USB to Serial cable shipped with Icon Time Systems’ PIN, PROX, PROXe and SB-100 Time Clocks.
Follow the instructions below to download and install the USB to Serial drivers.
- Click on the USBtoSerial.exe file and save it to the computers desktop. Internet Explorer users can select Run to immediately install the drivers and skip step 2.
- Double click on the USBtoSerial.exe file on your desktop to install the drivers.
- Double click on the My Computer Icon.
- Double click on Local Disc (C:)
- Double click on Program Files
- Double click on Icon Time Systems
- Double click on one of the following folders in the Icon Time Systems folder depending on your computers operating systems; Vista, WIN_2000, WIN_2003 or WIN_xp
- Double click on the setup file in the folder to install the USB to Serial driver for your operating system.
- Once you have the appropriate drivers installed follow the instructions in your TimeVue manual to connect and configure the USB/Serial connection.