KB0147: Punch Date Format Seems Off on Weekly Timecard CT-900 Calculating Time Recorder
The Day Print Format for the pay period is probably set to the “Day of the Week Number”. For example, Monday=01, Tuesday=02, and Wednesday=03, etc.
To change the setting to the Day of the Month:
- Remove the cover from the time recorder to enter Programming Mode.
- Press the “+” button until Menu Item 05 (Set the Pay Period Type) appears.
- Press Enter three times. The Day Print Format setting will flash.
- Press the “+” or “-” button to change the setting to “00” and press Enter.
- Press Enter again until Menu Item 07 appears on the display.
- Place the cover back onto the clock to exit Programming Mode.