KB0146: Punch Not Printing on the Correct Row of the CT-900 Calculating Time Recorder Timecard
This could be caused by an incorrect Day Change Time or Pay Period Type setting on the time recorder. Checking the Day Change Time: This setting marks the time a new day starts and will advance the punch to a new timecard row. This is usually set to midnight or “00:00”. Remove the cover from the time recorder to enter Programming Mode.
- Press the “+” button until Menu Item 04 (Set the Day Change Time) appears.
- Press Enter. The Hour program setting will flash.
- If the Hour is correct, press Enter again. Else, press the “+” or “-” button to set the correct Hour and then press Enter.
- The Minute program setting will flash.
- If the Minute is correct, press Enter again. Else, press the “+” or “-” button to set the correct Minute and press Enter.
- Menu Item 05 (Set the Pay Period Type) appears.
Checking the Pay Period Type and Settings:
*NOTE: Refer to the user guide for proper Pay Period Type setup instructions.