KB0034: After Updating and Employee Wage, the Change is Not Reflected on Previous Punches
You can update wages for previous punches by forcing the database to do a recalculation of the data. The easiest way to do this in TimeSource and TimeVue is to follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Time Clock Rules Screen.
- Temporarily change your rounding rules to another value.
For example, if your rounding is set to NONE, change it to Quarter-Hour.
- Close the Time Clock Rules screen. The database will recalculate.
- Open the Time Clock Rules screen and change your rounding back to its original value and close the screen again.
- The updated wage amounts should appear on your reports.