Change the Time on the Standalone Clock
KB0053: Change the Time on the Standalone Clock
- Press the lock button in the lower right of the clock’s keypad to go into Supervisor Mode. Type in the correct security code. The default code is “00 00 00”.
- Type in the number “74” on the keypad. This quick pick will take you directly to the Set Time menu.
- Press the Enter button until the hour is flashing.
- Use the Up or Down arrows to move the hour ahead or back one hour.
- Press Enter to save the changes.
- Press the Clear button once to exit out of supervisor mode.