Change the Time on an PIN, PROX or PROXe Time Clock
KB0056: Change the Time on an PIN, PROX or PROXe Time Clock
- Press the lock button in the lower right of the clock’s keypad to go into Supervisor Mode. Type in the correct security code. The default code is “00 00 00”.
- Press the Down arrow once to set the date and time.
- Press the Enter button until the hour is flashing.
- Use the Up or Down arrows to move the hour ahead or back one hour.
- Press Enter to save the changes.
- Press the Clear button twice to exit out of supervisor mode.