KB0077: Reset the Software Admin Password -SB-100 PRO / RTC-1000 Universal Time Clock/TotalPass P400
If for some reason your password is not working or you forget the password, do the following:
- Go to the employee time clock and enter supervisor mode by pressing the lock button in the lower left of the keypad.
- Enter the security code. The default is “00 00 00”.
- Press the up arrow until the option “Reset Password” appears.
- Press the ENTER button.
- Press the IN button to confirm the reset.
- The clock will display “Password Set Successfully”.
- Press the CLEAR button to exit out of supervisor mode.
- Back at your computer, login to the Web page again.
- Type in “admin” for the user name and “admin” for the password and click the SUBMIT button.
- In the Current Password screen, enter and confirm a new password.
- NOTE: The Username never changes. It will always be “admin”.