KB0114: QuickBooks Plug-in: Time Data Not Imported into the Quickbooks Timesheets after Employees are Synchronized
It appears that the employees properly match between the employee time clock and the QuickBooks employee list. The QuickBooks Plug-in Employee synchronization Window indicates that there is a successful link for the employee(s) between QuickBooks and the employee time clock. However, after running the File\Icon Time Systems QuickBooks Plug-in\Import Time option, time data does not appear in QuickBooks. What might be wrong?
- In QuickBooks, click on the Employees Icon to go to the Employee Center.
- Double-click on the employee name in the list to display the Edit Employee screen.
- Go to the Payroll and Compensation Info tab.
- Make sure the option for “Use time data to create paychecks” is checked.
- Repeat this procedure for all of your employees.
NOTE: If you do not see the “Use time data to create paychecks” check-box in the Payroll and Compensation Info tab:
- Select Edit\Preferences from the QuickBooks main menu.
- Select Time & Expenses in the Preferences window.
- Select the Company Preferences tab.
- Select “Yes” for the “Do you track time?” option in the Time Tracking section.