KB0121: ADP Export Nothing Exported – SB-100 PRO / RTC-1000 Universal Time Clock
This may be a setup issue in the time clock software. A special User Field is required for the export to work properly.
- Log into your Universal Employee Time Clock.
- From the Alerts Page, click on Setup\Preferences\User tab.
- In the User Field Preferences section, “Title for User 1”, enter the value: ADP Payroll ID # .
- In the User Field Preferences section, “Assign User 1” to field, select Employee from the drop-down list.
- Click the Submit button to update the clock.
- Select Reports\Roster to display your Roster Report.
- Select the first employee in the list.
- A new field will appear in the Edit Employee screen: ADP Payroll ID # .
- Enter the appropriate Payroll ID number for the employee.
- Click the Submit button to save your changes.
- Repeat the steps to assign a Payroll ID number to all your employees.
- Run the ADP Export again.