KB0128: TimeVue Error: “Multiple-step Operation Generated Errors. Check Each Status Value” While Creating a QuickBooks Export
This error may occur if you did not install the software with full Administrative permissions.
- Make sure you archive your data in TimeVue.
- Click on Windows Start\Settings\Control Panel.
- Select Add-Remove Programs and uninstall TimeVue.
- Go into Windows Explorer and delete the Icon Time Systems folder.
- If your TimeVue CD is prior to version 1.0.32, follow the instructions below and download and install the TimeVue update.
- Click on the TimeVue_1.0.32_setup.exe link on the download page.
- Click on the Run button in the Internet Explorer File Download window. For FireFox users click OK in the Opening TimeVue_1.0.32_setup.exe window to download the installation file to the Desktop and then double click on the TimeVue_1.0.32_setup.exe installation file to begin the installation process.
- If required enter the Administrators user name and password to begin the TimeVue 1.0.32 installation.
- Install the program following the instructions on the screen making sure to choose Complete as the installation type. When the updater prompts you to do so, please insert your original TimeVue CD into your CD-ROM drive as per the on-screen instructions.
- Double click on the TimeVue icon on the Desktop.
- If required select Yes in the TimeVue Setup window. TimeVue may need to setup certain program folders to complete the installation.
- Open TimeVue, link to the datastorage.tvd file and enter your registration code.
- Restore\Append the archive you created in step 1 above.
NOTE: Here is the link to install and update the TimeVue software. Simply download the file and follow the ABOVE instructions: Update TimeVue