1. To restore a backup file, select Files | Restore Backup.
2. Type your password in the Current Password field.
3. Click Browse and navigate to the location of your backup file.
4. Select the file in the Choose File window and click Open.
5. Click Submit in the Restore Backup File screen to restore the backup file. A warning message will display reminding you that your current data will be overwritten at the employee time clock.
6. Click OK to continue. It may take several minutes to restore a backup file. The employee time clock will display a Please Wait and then a Performing Restore message.
7. After the restore is complete, you will be required to log back into the time clock to view the backup information.
Note: the file cannot be opened by your computer. It must be restored back into the time clock to open.
Restoring a backup of your data is easy using your USB flash drive. Be sure to save a current backup file before restoring another backup. Follow the directions below to restore a backup from a USB drive.