Benefit Tracking TotalPass Small Business Premium
Cut Unauthorized Overtime
Using Benefit Tracking, your time clock saves your company money by cutting unauthorized employee overtime, efficiently tracking benefits, and by allowing you to customize overtime rules.
CLICK ON PRODUCT NAMES to find out more about Web Punch Entry, Benefit Tracking, Employee Capacity, Proximity Badges.
Help increase payroll efficiency and help reduce labor costs with TotalPass Benefit Tracking
Revision Zones — Revision Zones provide sign IN and sign OUT windows for employees who work regular shifts. In this example if an employee punched in at 7:15 am his time would begin to calculate at 8:00 am. If he punched OUT as late as 5:30 pm his time would stop calculating at 5:00 pm. Punches that occur outside of the IN / OUT zones would calculate according to your regular rounding rules.
Rounds employee IN punches up to the assigned clock IN time.
Example: Your clerical department works from 8:00am to 5:00pm so you might set up revision zones like this:
7:00a to 8:00a
5:00p to 5:30p
Benefit Tracking and Accruals
- Track and manage Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time benefits.
- Automate maximum accrual amounts, yearly carryover, and borrowing of benefits.
- Run employee reports by benefit time taken.
Enhanced Overtime Preferences
- Track a second level of overtime on daily, weekly on consecutive day basis.
- Customize overtime multipliers; allows you to pay half time, double time or other custom time on defined overtime.